This past week has be so actioned-packed. Phew! I sure was exhausted 90% of the time, but who wants to remember any of that? Let's focus on all the fun, happy positives this week brought to us...
1. We had a nice Meggie Time dinner on Monday.
2. There was a 40%-off day at work, yeahhh!
3. Richard and I visited with our sweet Del for date night. (One thing I never have to worry about is being without a nice cold class of white wine at Del's!)
4. Richard and Bob were able to hang out.
5. We had some late-night drinks + grown-up time around the fire-pit with Matt, Ioana, Debbie and Aaron on Friday.
6. CJ sent me the most hilarious text: "Ooh, shit... Sir Laurence Olivier, circa 1940, could smack me around a little."
7. R and I got to have lunch with Del and her former boss this morning. (Seeing her twice in one week! The best!)
8. Richard and R3 are having some quality boy time at the Cub Scouts awards ceremony tonight.
9. I recorded some amazing movies: "The Women," "Ball of Fire," and "Giant." Hellooo, Kylie Time!
10. I finally painted my nails, you guessed it, sparkly gold.
11. I've eaten a million clementines! My new favorite bed-time snack!
12. R has a derby game tomorrow. :)
13. We finally cleaned up the patio.
14. Meggie sewed a blanket for Emmy for her upcoming birthday. :)
I've learned a long time ago that living a fulfilling life and being well-rested are two separate things... and I certainly complain much after looking over this list! Tonight I just look forward to a nice comfy cuddle with my sweetie, watching a fun movie, and having some drinkies. Relaxing after all the hustle and bustle of this week is the name of the game. Who knows, we might even go to bed early! Ohh, we're so cool. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment