In case these pictures aren't any indication, Meggie has pretty rad taste. In addition to knowing exactly what is missing from any culinary experiment and watching "Dragon Tales" on Netflix (I mean, come on!), she always pops out of her room in the raddest, craziest combinations of prints, neons, and sartorial gumption. Like, this girl has neon green/black printed leggings. That she wears. All the time. I'm just so happy I'm finally remembering to take pictures! (Hello!) Now if only I get my shit together and take a picture when she wears her red/black rose printed pants...
These pictures are when Meg and her fella, Nick, went out to a sushi dinner for their little Valentine's Day extravaganza. I mean, neon-laced Converse on top of the dress/tights? Perfection.
These pictures are when Meg and her fella, Nick, went out to a sushi dinner for their little Valentine's Day extravaganza. I mean, neon-laced Converse on top of the dress/tights? Perfection.


No comments:
Post a Comment